Monday, May 28, 2012

London Part 2

 
                                                  










Jeans/Tejanos: DIY, Boots/Botas: Topshop, Bag/Bolso: Chanel, Top: H&M, Sunglasses/Gafas: Vintage, Jacket/Cazadora: Zara (new collection), Belt/Cinturón: Vintage, Rings/Anillos: Friis & Company


I'm crazy about this nude Zara studded leather jacket! It's one of my favorite items for this season! I love it because I can combine it with almost all my clothes like dresses, jeans, shorts and skirts. 
Lately I'm obsessed with ripped pants; I found a pair of old black pants in my closet and I made them more edgy and cool by slicing them :) Kisses from London!

1 comment:

  1. Christian Louboutin pumps are designed with unique and fashional design, which has gained so many people being the fans of Christian Louboutin, they brought many people more confidence and wonderful in their life time.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Heel White Fish skin Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Leopard Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Pink Patent Pointed Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com

    ReplyDelete