Saturday, February 4, 2012

Copenhagen Fashion Week

















Sweater/Jersey: Zara, Jacket/Chaqueta: H&M, Leggings: Zara, Botas/Boots: Ailanto, Bag/Bolso: Balenciaga, Fur/Abrigo: Zara

Hello everyone from cold Copenhagen! It's my first time in the city and I really love it! I'm very into the Scandinavian designers and I think they have a very unique sense of fashion.
I went to a lot of shows like Samuji, Asger Juel Larsen, Gaia, Soulland, to name a few.
I love the prints, the cuts and the strict shapes the clothes have. Everything is so minimalistic and clean. I also loved the qualities and the structures. I went to several parties also after the shows. 
I was in shock with the temperature and it's the first time that I witnessed so much cold. -16 degrees was too much for me...brrrrr
Tonight is my last night and the closing party is waiting for us!
Have a great Saturday night everyone!!! Stay tuned for more :) xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment