Wednesday, January 11, 2012

White Sweater













Sweater/Jersey: Queen's Wardrobe, Creepers: Topshop, Jeans/Tejanos: Primark, Bag/Bolso: Balenciaga, Shirt/Camisa: Stradivarius, Furry Hat/Gorro: Vintage, Jewelry/Bisutería: Friis & Company


This Saturday I'm flying to Milan and then straight to Paris for the Men's Fashion Week. It's gonna be a crazy busy week but it's totally worth it. I can't wait to get inspired! I got invitations for very important shows such as Versace, Missoni, Burberry Prorsum, Salvatore Ferragamo, Frankie Morello, Vivienne Westwood and many more, so I'm really excited!
I hope you are excited too for another fashion dose!

Today I'm presenting a casual look, wearing an oversized white sweater, which is one of my obsessions  for this winter, combined with my Topshop creepers, Balenciaga Work bag, a denim shirt, blue-black jeans and silver accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment