Monday, January 30, 2012

Paris Men's Fashion Week Part 2































Jacket/Abrigo: Zara, Pants/Pantalones: Zara, Wedges/Zapatos: Ailanto, Ring/Anillo: Uterqüe, Bracelet/Pulsera: Bimba y Lola, Sunglasses/Gafas: Rayban, Bag/Bolso: Balenciaga


The last 2 days in Paris I attended as many shows as I could. I was already tired...Fashion Weeks are not an easy job...especially when you party almost everyday :s
I went to the Songzio, John Galliano, Miharayasuhiro, Damir Doma shows during the day!
I'm sure you like the clothes and the boys...they are adorable lol...
At night Givenchy party at Silencio was plan A and we never regretted it. The last night I went to the Dior party where Jared Leto, Alexander Wang, Anja Rubik and Kris Van Assche were suddenly dancing next to me...these things only happen to me in Paris!

My look is way simple and perfect for Paris temperature which wasn't so bad by the way.
I got this jacket from Zara a couple of weeks ago and I love it. Combined with leather pants and black wedges.

I also want to share with you my favorite song right now...It reminds me of Paris...a tout a l'heure...

No comments:

Post a Comment