Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve Look














Dress/Vestido: Coosy, Pumps/Zapatos: Steve Madden, Clutch: Maison Du Posh, Ring/Anillo: Uterquë, Nail Polish/Pintauñas: Dior, Lipstick/Pintalabios: Lanvin for H&M, Bracelet/Pulsera: Tiffany & Co


First of all I want to wish all of you, once again a Happy New Year and I hope 2012 is full of happiness, health and love!

Today I present the look I was wearing on NYE, which consists of a fringe black dress, inspired by the 20s and a pair of black super high pumps from Steve Madden. I love this dress and I'm sure I'm gonna wear it a lot this year! The clutch is from Maison Du Posh. For the make-up I chose red lips and no eye-shadow and I used an amazing Dior nail polish in grey color with sparkles. I hope you like it!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment