Sunday, January 8, 2012

Navajo

nzarapantsandpinkcosdress 142

nzarapantsandpinkcosdress 276

nzarapantsandpinkcosdress 293

nzarapantsandpinkcosdress 173

nzarapantsandpinkcosdress 439

nzarapantsandpinkcosdress 134

nzarapantsandpinkcosdress 345

nzarapantsandpinkcosdress 295

nzarapantsandpinkcosdress 246
Hi Lovelies, how was your weekend? Today is Sunday and that means it is the last day of my holidays.. I had so much fun and finally had some time to do a bit of relaxing which was nice. But now I must say that I am ready to start working again at my design internship with Addy van den Krommenacker.

About my look; at the moment I am in love with these navajo trousers from Zara, I have been wearing them A LOT lately! I am combining them here with a jacket from Ibana Rouge via LeBallon, a blouse from Zara, a sweater from H&M, a clutch from Beginningboutique, a ring from Versace for H&M, a Casio watch from Dressrepublic and heels from Zara. Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment