Saturday, January 28, 2012

Milan Men's Fashion Week Part 3






















Leggings: Zara, Boots/Botas: Zara, Fur/Abrigo: Vintage, Bag/Bolso: Balenciaga, Top: H&M, Sunnies/Gafas: Uterqüe, Accesories/Bisutería: Uterqüe


This month was crazy busy and February is gonna be "worse". I barely have time for myself and I haven't relaxed for almost 3 weeks. After Milan I went to Paris for the Fashion Week and when I came back to Barcelona, 080 Barcelona Fashion Week started, so I had to go to some of the shows. Next week I'm going to the Copenhagen Fashion Week!!! It's my first time in Denmark and I have a feeling it's gonna be fun.
I have so many plans and so many different things to do and I can assure you that it's very stressing, but I love it.

This is the third post from Milan Men's Fashion Week. I went to the Versace show which was amazing! It was so funny because I had the luck of sitting next to Anna Dello Russo...she is so great and so funny...I love her. The collection was amazing and I loved the leather jackets and the colorful prints. I'm not sure if I could buy anything for my boyfriend, but my gay friends would be more than happy to have a piece from this collection. So, do the math lol
I also went to Salvatore Ferragamo, Philipp Plein and Canali!

Me and my friends went to several parties in Milan...one of the best ones was the "Black Sheep" party on Sunday night. I had the luck to meet the actor Emile Hirsch who was doing the Prada show. He is very charming and so funny! On Monday I went to the Philipp Plein party also. So cool!

Milan was so cold so I decided to be comfy and warm, wearing black velvet leggings, black boots (fortunately not too high) and a vintage white fur I got from my grandmother. I styled up the look with Uterqüe accessories from the new collection. I hope you like it!

Stay tuned for more Fashion Week vibes and great pictures I want to show you from Paris. Big kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment