Wednesday, January 4, 2012

INSTASHERM

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am not sure if anyone has noticed, but I have become a bit obsessed with INSTAGRAM. It becomes one of those actions that when ever you buy something fantastic, eat something delicious, or see something breathtaking you have to capture it in a photograph. The best part is you get to customize that image with many yummy filters! I am always scrambling for time in between all my chaos at LF that I rarely have a chance to do personal posts. Hopefully, through INSTAGRAM I can give you a peek into my not so interesting but kinda life! Hollah if you likey and more InstaSherm posts will come!
                                                   Make sure to stalk my ass: @fashionlane

No comments:

Post a Comment