Wednesday, December 28, 2011

ITS ME YOU SAY

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I haven't done a personal post in a while it seems. I feel like its been work work and all work. Here are some lovely images that I can't get out of my head. Hopefully some will suit your fancy. I'm definitely in soft neutral mode right now and well there is the occasional pop color! Why not? Some key notes to take are the ahhhmazing silk pajama looking pants that Daria is wearing and the Chloe studded boots. I would have to say that my new cozy time happiness pant is going to be the silk pajama. Those who hate well you just don't want to be cozy....I DO! Oh and those coveted Chloe boots are now online for pre-order at Saks! Watch out!
Images via: random Tumblrs

No comments:

Post a Comment