Thursday, November 10, 2011

VINTAGE SPIRIT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vintage Spirit is the latest of our amazing trend reports for the Fall season! We shot this so long ago and seeing it now reminds me of how excited I was! Plaid is definitely the front runner of our Vintage Inspired collection and I am smitten over our new take on a go to trend! My absolute favorites are the chambray partly because it is my staple layering piece and the sparkle collar plaid, I mean how could you not love a jazzy collar like that!
PH: Daniel Kincaid
Styling: Alexandra Sherman
Model: Leore Hayon

No comments:

Post a Comment