Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fluffy Sweater











Boots/Botas: Friis & Company (new collection), Shorts/Pantalones: Zara (new collection), Sweater/Jersey: Coosy, Bag/Bolso: Balenciaga, Ring/Anillo: Versace for H&M


It's been a while since I published new looks but last week was like hell for me. Extremely stressing at work, then blogging, shootings, collaborations. I think I have lost more weight lately :s The weather is so bad in Barcelona right now; Non stop rain and very cloudy...impossible to take nice pictures...I did my best though
What do you think about my new boots from Friis & Company? If you want them order them now from Stylisim.
I love the combination of this fluffy sweater with the shorts and the bag!!!
xoxo

La semana pasada no pude publicar muchas fotos por muchas razones; el tiempo no ayudó mucho y tenia que hacer un montón de cosas. Tenía 2 sesiones de fotos para unas marcas que colaboro y muchisimo trabajo :s Espero que esta semana pueda estar más tranquila y poder enseñar os unas cosas chulisimas que me he comprado!!!
¿Que os parecen mis nuevas botas de Friis & Company? A mi me encantan :) Si las quieres hacer tuyas entra en Stylisim y compra las on line.
Las he combinado con un jersey monísimo con lunares y unos shorts de la nueva colección de Zara. ¿Os gusta?

No comments:

Post a Comment