Monday, October 10, 2011

Why don't ya Put On A Lil Make Up

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I haven't stopped swooning over the MAKE UP at fashion week. Starring at those models punims just made me wanna whip out my ol trusty Caboodle and get my make up on! I was completely taken a back by the simplistic yet quirky sequin look at Givenchy. I'm feeling the "Under The Sea" look is gonna be the look of the season and those sequin lids are so Ariel! I also fell in love with the luxe lashes at Louis Vuitton, the girly lash look is extremely attainable all ya need is DUO (the best lash glue). Last but not least, the attack of neon!!!!! I have mentioned before that I have a serious fascination with neon and when i saw this photo i nearly fell off my chair! The neon lashes and pigment stained neon lips are not the average put on your make up and go look, but it's definitely spot on! Loves!!
Images Via: Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment