Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tangerine

mos 525u
Naamloos-1uu
mos 356u
mos 448u
mos 506u
Ooh, I love a good vintage find! For example, just yesterday I found this amazing tangerine vintage designer dress from Dutch designer Sheila de Vries on the nearest flea market!
I wear the dress here with a cape from Romwe. If you want to order something from Romwe I can now offer you a special halloween discount of 20%, the code is HLW20 and is valid from 20th to 31st of October. Happy shopping!
The platforms are from Jessica Simpson and the glasses are from Etnia via Lelook.

Btw, as you can see, I changed my photo size. I made it bigger and I think it looks better this way. You can see all the details of the clothes better now and it improves the quality of the photo as well. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment