Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Paris Fashion Week Day 4












Blaser/Americana: Zara, Shorts/Pantalones: Levi's, Top/Camiseta: H&M, Shoes/Zapatos: Dr. Martens, Bag/Bolso: Balenciaga, Sunglasses/Gafas: Vintage, Ring/Anillo: Friis & Company, Bracelet/Pulsera: Tiffany & Co


On the 4th day in Paris I went to the Issey Miyake show which was great! Amazing colorful dresses and wide jumpsuits in fluor and pastel shades. Later on I went to the Dsquared event that took place inside the store in Paris! After that we went to the "New York New York" party which is always one of the best parties during the Paris Fashion Week! I will show you pictures soon!!!
I was wearing one of my favorite pieces, a studded blazer from Zara.
xoxo

El 4o día en Paris fui al desfile de Issey Miyake y me encantó! Después fui al evento que organizó Dsquared en la tienda que hay en Paris y fue fabuloso...
Por la noche fui con amigos y amigas bloggers a una de las mejores fiestas durante la Semana de la Moda de Paris que se llama "New York New York"! Me lo pasé genial-Os enseñaré fotos prontito!
Durante el día llevaba una de mis piezas favoritas, una americana con tachuelas de Zara.

No comments:

Post a Comment