Monday, October 24, 2011

I Feel "Pretty"








Pants/Pantalón: Chick With Guns, Ballerinas/Bailarinas: Pretty Ballerinas, Top/Camiseta: H&M, Fringe Jacket/Chaqueta de Flecos: Chick With Guns, Bag/Bolso: Chanel, Ring/Anillo: Friis & Company, Nail Polish: H&M


This is the second pair of Pretty Ballerinas I received and I really love them! This time in this cute byzantine color! If you want a pair, you can order them from Stylisim!!!
I'm very excited with the new nail polish I got from H&M. Gold and silver are hot this season.
Another simple look today which consists of a pair of black pants which are suede-like in the front, a simple grey top from H&M and a suede fringe jacket.
xoxo
Este es el segundo par de Pretty Ballerinas que tengo y me encantan. Son super cómodas y super "pretty"! Si las quieres hacer tuyas no pierdas tiempo y pide las de Stylisim!!!
Os gustan?

No comments:

Post a Comment