Thursday, October 13, 2011

Do The Parka











Parka: Zara, Ankle Boots/Botines: Pennyblack, Leather Skirt: Chick With Guns, Blouse/Blusa: Zara, Bag/Bolso: Balenciaga, Sunglasses/Gafas: Vintage, Rings/Anillos: Friis & Company, Watch/Reloj: Swatch, Bracelet/Pulsera: Tiffany & Co


Lately I dress up in a more simple and comfortable way and I kind of like it! That doesn't mean I'll give up my extreme looks! I still love them hehe...
Today I wish to present an "accidentally-chic" outfit that can be worn from the early morning until the night! That's why I adore this parka-it's safe and easy to be combined. Enjoy!!!
xoxo

Ultimamente presento looks bastante sencillos de cada día por que la verdad es que me gusta ir cómoda :) Sin embargo esto no significa que ya no vais a ver más de mis looks locos hehe
Hoy llevo mi parka de Zara con una falda de piel y un top de color crema. Os gusta?

No comments:

Post a Comment