Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Burgundy











Skirt/Falda: Chick With Guns, Pumps/Zapatos: D&G, Jacket/Chaqueta: H&M, Leather Top/Camiseta de Cuero: The Wardrobe, Necklace/Collar: H&M, Clutch: Friis & Company


Still don't know what to wear for the Armani event tomorrow...I'm between 3 different outfits and I can't decide which one to pick. I'm not gonna bring my camera but I hope to manage to show you what I'm going to wear.
Burgundy is the "new black" for this winter and I already have 2 pairs of shoes in this color. I love it! I combined my super high heels I got from D&G with a leather top and a leather skirt from a Danish brand called Chick With Guns. The jacket is from the new H&M collection and it's already in stores. Minimalistic and strict look for today.
xoxo
Photography: Carola Fingerhut

No comments:

Post a Comment