Thursday, September 1, 2011

Le Petit Théâtre

gele hm jurk 267



gele hm jurk 148



gele hm jurk 333



gele hm jurk 223



gele hm jurk 139



gele hm jurk 204



gele hm jurk 257



gele hm jurk 156



gele hm jurk 305

I love the place where we took the photos for this outfit post. It is a petit old theatre where they play classic music once in a while, very romantic. So, my life is getting back to its normal form again. This week my college life has started. I have to get used to getting up at 05.30 every morning again but it was nice to see everybody after the long break and to start working on my creative self again.

This is my look of the day; I am wearing a vintage blue skirt and black blazer from Fashionzenvintage, Only top, laptop case used as a clutch bag from Coverbee, vintage boater hat and ASOS ankle boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment