Monday, February 14, 2011

The Brights

Image and video hosting by TinyPic\

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am so into the fluor colors lately.. Since I saw the Jil Sander's show I was completely hooked ;)
All the bright items are from H&M, the socks are a DIY, the shoes are from Sonia Rykiel, Wang bag and the leather ruffle jacket is from Only.
And don't you love my new aviator sunglasses, they are from Nueu, a new fashionable brand you can buy at the sunglassesshop.

Last week it was my first week of my design internship at Supertrash! It was very hectic but I must say that I love it! I am getting the chance to learn so much and my colleagues are very nice. It is a great feeling to finally do the things that I love doing so much! Hope you are doing fine as well. You have a lovely week my darling readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment