Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's Been a While.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I suppose everyone is wondering why I have abandoned Fashion Lane for the last month...well truth be told I have been doing nothing but LF. We shot our photoshoot, went buying in London and Italy and more! I feel like I have missed out on so much inspiration that I thought I would share what is inspiring me lately. These are some of my favorite photos right now! I promise more blogging to come! xx
VIA: JAK&JIL,STOCKHOLM STREET STYLE,SOUVENIRS,SRC783

No comments:

Post a Comment