Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ruby Autumn/Winter 2010.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This look book was released quite some time ago and I am sure it has been blogged about many times, but I had to do a post. There are many looks that I have to have from this collection. The mix of texture and patterns are really fresh looking. I especially love the shapes! I have been seeing more and more dress shapes with a belled sleeve, it almost reminds me of what a gypsy would wear. The pop of pastel shades is a fresh twist on winter colors...(I need that pink coat!). Something about woven feminine tops, olive drab, light weight trousers, and Grandpa cardigans screams Fall to me! I will most likely be on the search for looks like these for my Autumn/Winter wardrobe.
Ruby Autumn/Winter Look Book
VIA:Fashionz

No comments:

Post a Comment